Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Tuesday 2 July 2013












besthindistory.blogspot.in


daily, even if they are well aware of its health and dietary pitfalls? WeI was initially wary of a low-calorie juice made almost entirely from green vegetables, but the server assured me it was a popular treat. I like to brag that I can eat anything, and I scarf down all sorts of raw vegetables like candy, but I could stomach only about a third of this oddly foamy, bitter concoction. It smelled like lawn clippings and tasted like liquid celery. It goes for $7.95, and I waited 10 minutes for it. But why does junk food remain so popular? What makes tens of millions of people consume itll, part of the reason is by design - that is, the way such foods were designed to appeal to our senses. Live-in-relationship is the arrangement in which a man and a woman  live together without getting married.This is  now a days  being taken as an alternative to marriage especially in the metropolitan cities.Currently the law is unclear about the status of such relationship though a few rights have been granted to prevent gross misuse of the relationship by the partners.